instagram

Monday 28 October 2013

FOOD



First stop!! The Fabulous Baker Boy (FBB)
70 River Valley Rd  179037

6694 8336




This is my 2nd time to FBB, the first time that I went, me and my friend missed the brunch so! this time I went there specially for it! 
Egg Bennedicts! I know the focus should be the eggs.. but I absolutely love the potatoes.. idk why.. and not a fan of the spinachhh, overall : Not bad! but if you go in the noon, its gg to be really HOT and WARM. And and and ! if you are gg on weekends, do make reservations! It can get quite crowded at times! 

NEXT UPCoco Ichibanya
Bugis+ level 1

Gave in to temptation when my friend ordered, so I ordered this sliced pork with curry.
You can choose the level of spiciness you want, I chose lvl 1 and regretted.. should just take lvl 0.
My friend took lvl 4(16 chilli) and you can see his sauce is way darker and has those grinded chilli seeds in it. I tried it! and it is really really very hot..
I would say this Jap curry rice is okay. Not fantastic or what. But if you are craving for jap curryyy this is one place you can visit.  

and I just have to upload this pic because while waiting for me to snap a photo of the food..
my friend couldn't wait and you can see him clutching to his cutlery!! LOL.


 Dessert @ Milk and Honey: Block 86, Bedok North Ave 4, #01-179, Singapore 460086


 I love this ice cream flavour so so much! It's called Shy Green Nut ( pistachio with dark chocolate bits. )
The pistachio taste is not overpowering and tgt with dark chocolate bits... I just love this. Quiet place to chill. Just typing this, I'm craving for it already! oh god! 

MooJaa, Mookata Thai BBQ Steamboat

25 Keong Saik Road
Singapore 089132
Tel: +65 65364780



This one was quite expensive because for the amount of food and you paid roughly about 25+ including a cup of drink is pretty pricey and not very filling. But I must say the bbq pork with their sauceeee is awesome.! So if I ever do crave for the sauceee I will definitely head down! :) Also! the thai bbq is only available for dinner! Take note!


 Wimbly Lu : Jalan Riang 15-2 ( near NEX) 

Heard that their desserts are pretty good, so went there had their waffle and this black out cake. This is genuinely the most sinful place you can ever go to for desserts.. they have quite a lot of chocolate desserts! 
The cake was very rich in chocolate, moist and I love it. On the other hand waffle was alright.. 

So basically that is what I've been up to for the past couple of days! EAT, FOOD and EAT AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment