instagram

Sunday 14 September 2014

VDL- Triple Shot Tint Bar.

VDL's Triple Shot Tint Bar is known for the 1 step korean gradient lipstick.
It has 3 tiers of colours in a lipstick bullet to give the gradient lip look just by applying it.
It is actually a tinted lip balm enriched with royal jelly to keep lips moisturised and at the same time give the lips a natural gradient look. I love lipbalms. I am the kind of girl that I can forget any makeup items but NEVER my lipbalm because my lips get so sensitive if i didn't apply lip balm :(
Sometimes, if I am working for events or in a hurry, I can't possibly apply lipbalm then liptint then nude lipstick to get the gradient affect.. So I was looking for a lip product that does everything, and I chance upon this! Doesn't hurt to give it try right? So I ordered it and after trying! I love it!



Got 2 shades : Triple Burgundy & Triple Peach



Not a fan of the packaging because it seems a little cheap, but it looks fun. 



3 colours in a bullet so that when applied, it gives the gradient affect on lips. 


Triple Peach applied. 
This colour doesn't show up as orange, it is a very very natural your lips kind of colour. 
It tints the lip naturally pink. Suitable for a no makeup kind of look and perfect for school. Absolutely a favourite,



Triple Burgundy. 
When first applied it appears to be a very berry tone lip tint.
But if you were to let it settle, it turns to a bright hot pink on the lips that tints your lips for a good 3 to 4 hours even with drinking and talking without the colours fading. 


Middle : Triple burgundy  
Right: Triple peach
Both of them applied 3 swipes. 

Overall : 
It is definitely moisturising, but it doesn't last very long in terms of moisturising the lips. Reapplication is needed.
Texture when worn on the lips are just like wearing a lipbalm.
They do however tint the lips very well. 
I will highly recommend this if you need a tinted lipbalm for fast application. Plus point is that it gives the korean gradient lip effect. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment