instagram

Sunday 14 September 2014

LANEIGE X push BUTTON - Serum Intense Lipstick



I've always wanted to try laneige's serum intense lipstick. Heard a lot of great reviews for its moisturing properties, high pigmentation and LED affect that it gives to the lips of the wearer.
So finally when they came up with this, something more in the packaging.. I HAVE TO GET IT.
This is in the colour called Dressy Coral -Yr20
I don't see much post about this colour and this colour was the only one that
really interest me so I pick up to give you guys a swatch of it.
I also heard that this is a close dupe for YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE LIPSTICK IN #52 Rosy Coral. ( Famous lipstick of Cheon Song Yi from the Kdrama : My Love Who Came From The Stars)
However, I do not own that lipstick so I cant give you guys a side by side swatch but if you guys are interested, you can always go down to counters and give these 2 lipstick a swatch. :) 




Love the prints so much. 



It is a very pretty coral colour that leans more pink than orange-red. 
Very bright and  at the same time wearable. 
A very good perk me up colour and it also makes a very good point makeup. 

 swatch- 2 swipes 
Swatch are way brighter  than in this photo.
Left: Laneige serum intense lipstick in Yr20 Dressy Coral
Both of them applied 3 swipes. 




 Colour in real life is more bright/neon and slightly more coral-orange. 
This is a very pigmented lipstick, colour payoff is superb. It looks and felt really moisturising on the lips and it just glides on very very nicely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment