instagram

Sunday 14 September 2014

MAC- The Simpsons Collection





I  just have to get something from this collection because of the ultra cute packaging. 
I was aiming for the blush, either one of the shadow quad and 2 lipglosses 
However when i went to the counters there is no more blush and 2 of the lipglosses ( pink and purple) was already OOS. :(  So i just got 1 quad which is called the MARGE'S EXTRA INGREDIENTS which retails for SGD 77.

AWESOME PACKAGING.



 



CLOSE UP 

 Harpooned Heart (L)-Shimmery/glittery Pink Champaign 

Love this colour but not so much of the glitters because it would not make a good brow bone colour.
However this does make the perfect colour for the aegyo-sal  ( korea eyebag highlight) or inner corners of the eyes,


Sexy PB & J (VXP) - violet with a sheen
 This colour was one of the 2 shades that make me buy this palette instead of the Trillion Dollar Palette that was also in this collection. The purple is just so pretty and unique that I don't seem to have in my makeup stash. It will also be super fun if I want a pop of colour on my eyes to brighten up my days. Soft and good colour pay off as well. 
Beehive Blue (VXP) - Bright Medium Blue with a sheen
 This is the next colour that makes me have to have this palette. This blue is so bright and eye catching that I just can't give this palette a miss. Similar texture to the purple above, soft and pretty good colour pay off. 

Vivacious Vacuum Cleaner bag (F) - Deepened Purple/black 

 This one was just a little drier than the other 3 however, this colour is a black purple colour that is right up my alley. Good for contouring the eyes for a slightly deeper crease look. It looks really pretty when blended with the blue and purple. 


Swatches on my arm - 2 swipes

OVERALL: I really quite like this palette. Colours are amazing, packaging is also awesome. Good item to have in the collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment