instagram

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Chanel 2014 Spring Collection : Rouge Allure - 138 Fougueuse






This is Permanent , so you guys can do some research and take your time to decide to get it or not. 






Soft and creamy to apply, no scent detacted, very captivating mechanism packaging. Satin/sheen finish.
I find that it is quite moisturising because ever since Mid January, my lips are super dry, flaky, peeling, everything horrible! even after applying lipbalm diligently. This is something that has never happened to me before! So I thought it might be my lip balms that are dirty and such, so I threw all out, and bought myself a new one. Now my lips are feeling better but still dry, and when i apply this lipstick on, it was quite forgiving to the little bit of dryness on my lips.  After wearing I feel that my lips didn't get drier and it actually look better. Plus this colour is such a natural sweet colour to wear with 1 or 2 layers or you can build it up to a more vibrant almost bright rose pink. However due to the lighting i am using, the pink appeared much lighter in person. This is definitely a lipstick I will repurchase in other colours. It also has replaced my love for the ysl rouge volupte because, the ysl can be drying at times at least the one that  I am using. But both lipstick have different feel when worn. Rouge allure felt like there is a layer protecting the lips providing a barrier that locks colour and maintain moisture within. Whereas the YSL i am using is more of a smooth cushiony feel that caress the lips, pampering them


No comments:

Post a Comment