instagram

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) 2014 Spring Collection: Rouge Volupte - 33 Rose Neilla





 I believe this is Permanent, do double check with YSL counters if you are interested and get them before there are gone if they happen to be LE.



Smooth, creamy, cushiony and soft. This lipstick is so soft that it glides across your lips effortlessly. I used to really love Rouge Volupte because I had this complimentary makeover for members at Ysl. If I remember correctly they use ultimate beige on me, and it look natural and beautiful, a perfect peachy tone nude for me that lean a little on the brown side which i love. So around Dec, on the first day of the launch, I went and got myself this, a bright coral orange red, that brings more life to my face. It was a bright colour, but I like it. However, my lips got too dry after my Korea trip, I stopped wearing it. Now that my lips are better,I wore it again it reminds me a lot of the shade Cheon Song Yi wore, in "My love who came from the stars" So I'm once again in love with this. The only downside of this lipstick is that it did settle into fine lines after 2 to 3 hours of wear. It is also a bit drying which I didn't remember feeling that when I had Ultimate Beige on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment