instagram

Monday 3 March 2014

Chanel 2014 Spring Collection : Le Blush Creme De Chanel- 69 Intonation







This colour is Limited Edition
So if are interested to get them, do go down to your nearest Chanel counter & grab one before it is too late.!

this is how the blush will look on my face.
this is after 2 layers of blush thinly applied

Single layer


Really soft Texture, melts upon touch. Really pleasant experience with this. All you need is a swipe on each cheek and it last me pretty well 6-7hrs before I see fading of colours. I applied it at 11 am and at about 11pm I am still able to see a very faint pinkish tint on my cheeks. Therefore, I really like it. What I'm looking for in a blush is that it won't cake up and Must Must Must be long wearing, this is the one. Colour is a bright coral that I find flattering and add vibrancy to my face, definitely a colour suitable for Spring and Summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment