instagram

Saturday 30 August 2014

Fluidline Pencil From MAC

MAC : Novel Romance Collection
Fluidline Pencil in the colour Water Willow - Shimmery Forest, emerald green.

The SA warn me not to put this in the waterline because this is truly a gel formula and it might irritates the eyes but I've seen youtubers done it and its fine.. So I decided to just try it anyways and it doesn't irritate me. If you do have sensitive eyes, then probably want to keep a look out.
Really love this product because it stay put all day, be it on the eyelids or the waterline. It is AWESOME.
I believe these formula fluidline pencil are limited edition so if you are a fan of MAC's fluidline gel liners, you are probably going to love these. They have 7 colours to choose from, from black, brown, gold, plum, blue, shimmery greyish black and this green which are all very wearable. However, for the amount of product.. I do find the price a little steep. But I just love how long it stays in my waterline because no gel liners have ever stayed on my waterline... so I definitely will repurchase this!


No comments:

Post a Comment