instagram

Tuesday 14 October 2014

MAC : VIVA GLAM RIHANNA 2

Upon seeing this in lipstick (frost finish) and lipglass colour, I knew I have to get it. It is so unique and beautiful. I always wanted some grey nude brown lipstick but had no luck with it until I saw this.. I can now layer this underneath any nude lipstick to make the perfect brown taupe nude lip colour. And I also simply adore wearing this lipstick alone top with the gloss :) The lipglass is another must buy because it is not like any other clear gloss, it is clear but has purple/blue/pink iridescence glitters but when you apply it on the lips, it gives a lot of shine and add a pink hue to the lips due to the glitters. This combo is so edgey and pretty. SIMPLY GORGEOUS.  & all the proceeds from viva glam line from mac goes to charity which is AWESOME.

This lip combo seem to be really long wearing for me, no touch up for almost 5hours except for the gloss sheen disappearing.






No comments:

Post a Comment