instagram

Sunday 7 December 2014

NARS VIRTUAL DOMINATION CHEEK PALETTE

There is just so many stunning holiday collection items that I wanted to get 
BUT you know, you just have to control cause you've got only 1 face! so because I wanted to try the laguna bronzer from NARS, I chose this one over the Hourglass Ambient blushes Trio. 
I might still get in the future. HAHA
Alright let's focus.
This palette is pretty worth the money, because the blushes are almost a full size and the bronzer is a little more than the full one. Also got this 10% off so only paid SGD90 instead of 100 :) extra perks of buying things from sephora. 

Starting with bronzer ( clockwise) 
Laguna bronzer
Final Cut 
Sex Fantasy
Miss Liberty ( very shimmery/ glittery highlight) 
Deep Throat.


I would say I love the bronzer but I just got it on monday, So I'm still testing out this palette. 
At first glance, I fell in love with the pink/lilac blush in Sex Fantasy. 
Recently I am obsessed with that doll looking blush, this colour seem to fit the bill
However the first time I wore it, it didn't look as pale or as blue tone as it is in the pan. It kinds of transfer to a more natural pink blush... So I still need to wear it a few more times to see if it really does not go on the face as true in colour as it is in the pan. 


Stay Tuned for More Updates about this palette! But for the price and the amount of product this is a palette that you might want to consider getting to test out Nars's product :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment