instagram

Saturday 31 May 2014

YSL: BABYDOLL KISS & BLUSH #2

I know I'm really late on the new YSL product because I'm having finals and have to wait till now to do a review of it.

It retails for S$40 if i remember correctly. The colour that i bought was #2 which is a soft yellow tone pink. The colour is really lovely but I do wish that I've got it in #9 instead because i was contemplating between #2 and #9 which is a nude. Although on the 2nd thought I should have gotten it in brighter colours because brighter colours look flattering when it is matte.
I love it much more as blush than lipstick because this pink do look a bit too pale of a pink on my lips but a perfect doll pink for my cheeks. 
It can be applied lightly or layered to a full opaque lipstick. It is matte but not drying but not recommended to be applied on top of chapped or dry lips.
 Longevity wise , it wasn't  as long lasting as I expect it to be although it blends seamlessly into my cheeks when applied.  It would only last about 4 hours where as my Chanel cream blush lasted the entire day 8-10hrs and you still will be able to see a little bit of pink even at the 12 hr mark. 
I would not repurchase this product in this colour again, however I might get #9 for the nude that i'm always on a hunt or the brighter colours to see if brighter colour will last longer.










With flash
The bottom 2 are swatch for the YSL baby doll kiss and blush
( 1st : lightly swatch and blended out towards the right,  2nd : 2 layer swatch) 

natural lighting


natural lighting and flash



No comments:

Post a Comment