instagram

Sunday 3 November 2013

BACK-TRACK Memory- Halloween 2013!


HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!! 
I don't know if you guys can guess that i'm actually dressing up as an evil deer.. but oh well..I think I did pretty well for a last minute costume and makeup. :) 
close upppp! 

With my zebra obsessed friend! 
DOESN'T SHE LOOK FIERCE HERE?!


now she look comical.. XD & below are some solo shots! 

Zebra (aka demon horse!) 

( Jigsaw) 
I think Mel does look pretty freaky driving a car with that makeup.. 

Evil deer 

Jigsaw (SAW) 

rainbow fairyyy/angel
I love her dresss!! 

alienated cupid. 

We went to clarke quay and here are some groups that we bumped into. It was an awesome experience for me.

 fellow angel we met on the street.


we all got wings! 






otw to clark quay from the carpark. we look GOOD! 

GROUP SHOTS







TALL VS TALL. 
lol.
They are both super tall, if you guys didn't know, FYI mel is about 185+CM? 
and Mel was like the star of the night because everyone wanted a photo with him.! The rest of us were like.. his guardians ? angels lingering around him creating a nuisance..

No comments:

Post a Comment