instagram

Saturday 9 November 2013

Minnie Mouse Crazee

ANNA SUI & ETUDE HOUSE MINNIE COLLECTION.

Seriously, idk what is the sudden collaboration with Disney but both Anna Sui and Etude House has released products they collaborated with Disney AND it is SO CUTE. 
I must say both Minnie Mouse collections are very pretty,
 but etude house's is very girly and sweet kind which 
is entirely different from the anna sui which is very ROCK and BOLD.


Let's start with Anna Sui :
Bought 2 items, the minnie set 2 and 1 nail polish.




Initially I was really tempted to get the Red Minnie Set because I think, the colour red,gold & black just
go so well tgt. 
But sadly, the eyeshadow kit was more for a smokey eye makeup look which
is not suitable for everyday basis.. so I got the purple one! 
which consist of a pink fuschia lipstick & a eyeshadow kit that has light pink, medium brown and sparking khaki eyeshadow.
 Just look at the bullet, it just killed me! 
I can see the effort that has been put into the designing of the packaging because 
it is just so detailed and pretty. I absolutely have to get it. 











even the film that is used to cover the eyeshadow has minnie prints! :D


Major love for the lipstick bullet.




 Nail polish in Midnight Purple.
 Which is a gorgeous rich purple although in the picture it looks blue-ish


 The good thing about buying stuff at Anna Sui is that they always have free gifts if you buy over a certain amount. So if you spent S$100 you get a red jewellery case and a single eyeshadow ( which i believe it is their 2010 spring or autumn collection ) and there were 3 colours to choose from : Silver, sparkling lilac , pink. Choose the lilac just cause it is more suitable for everyday use and I think pink just reminds me of my blush. There are also gifts for spending S$150,  & S$220 :) 
And I especially love their products because they are rose scented!





Appreciated all the details of Anna Sui pdts :) 



close up 

Samples are also given to me! 
A 8ml liquid foundation which is perfect for travel and bonus for the rose scent! 



 NOW, LET'S MOVE ON TO ETUDE HOUSE! 

I got 2 items but the lipstick is for my sister so I won't be swatching it. 




love how the packaging emphasize on the cheek because it is a blusher! 





Texture : was very smooth for B & C 
A was moderate
Colour Pigmentation : A: normal shimmer brightening colour (4/10)
B: pastel pink (9/10)
C: very light peach/ nude (8/10)

I couldn't comment on the lasting power because I have not tried it before. I will do an update though.! :) 

SO that sums up my Minnie Mouse Haul. Not a lot of items but I really do like them.

What is your favourite Etude and Anna Sui product?











No comments:

Post a Comment