instagram

Sunday 10 November 2013

OCTOBER FAVOURITES

ANOTHER MONTH HAS FLOWN BYYYY AND HERE ARE MY FAVOURITES FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER! 
1st up , is the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume.. as you can see, i'm almost done with it. Absolutely in love with this guy right here. I bought it last december, and I wasn't a fan of it because it is quite strong compared to the Britney Spears Curious (which I had ran out of) but I just kept using it 
hoping to finish it so I can buy another one. Somehow.. I stopped using it after I got a Victoria Secret body mist - Heartbreaker which I think is sweeter and not as mature as this. And only came back for this when I brought this little guy here out for korean bbq because after the bbq I've got to go for midnight cycling ( and idw to smell of bbq) 
if you haven't check out my night cycling post, please do!
And I fell in love with it!! Pretty sad, I am running out of it :( 




NEXT UP : MAC cremesheen in HEART TO HEART ( 2012 holiday collection) 
I absolutely love the med rosey pink colour that it gives, puting colour back to my face after foundation! 




AND I'm also loving burgundy eyeliner these days, what I will normally do is line my eyes thicker than usual
with this eyeliner and go back and line my eye with a black liquid eyeliner ( this time thinner) so that 
the burgundy colour shows through making something different for my eye make up! 
BTW, This is the Secret Kiss Twinkle Gel pen Liner set that
comes with 5 different shimmery eyeliners : black, brown, pink, gold and burgundy 
Totally love the pink and gold for the inner tear duct area
and this burgundy wine red for my upper eyelids.
AND if you haven't check out my burgundy make up heres' the links







Laneige Snow bb soothing cushion is also another hot favourite staple that I cannot live without
and this is in the colour #31 Brown beige .
Colour is very pretty because it is not as greyish as compare to the etude house bright fit mineral bb cream
and it has SPF 50+ PA+++  which is always a good bonus if the sun gets too strong.


coverage test. ( not blended  & 1 layer)

( well blended, 2 layers)


 I got this Nature Republic aloe vera gel close to the 3rd week of October and cannot stop loving the product ever since. Initially when you apply it, it is very watery and alitte sticky but it dries pretty fast and giving you the right amount of time to spread it easily over the body at the same time. It is a multi usage moisturiser for body, hair, cuticles, face and i really like it as a body moisturiser because it leave a very clean and fresh feeling after application. I think it feels like you just had a bath.!  This is also suitable for the 24/7 hot and humid weather of Singapore. Definitely get this product if you can!



close up - a clear gel 


 I grab this liptint almost everyday if I gt school or when I am going out because it just give a natural stain on the lips and it lasted pretty long as long as you do not have a heavy meal. Drinks are fine. ( EASY & FUSS FREE) But I would not recommend you guys to get it because it has a very artificial citrus smell, mint feeling upon application and it tasted bitter. So if you guys want a good milky liptint, I think you can get better ones out in the market for the same price that I got this for . (S$5.90)



a couple of secs ltr, stain can be seen. Quite pretty, natural and subtle. 

Yup that's all for October! see you guys for November Fav next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment